Only people mentioned by @Sabrinagal in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@RedpilledRN) can see their posts

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

I forgot to include HE WAS MURDERED in the late 90's.

they have been causing gender confusion for a long long time. No telling how many years before he discovered their demonic deeds.

NC Dr. Bradstreet discovered the correlation to Autism, speaking with CONGRESS several times.

Later he found they were causing gender confusion by giving the boy or girl baby and now they inject pregnant mothers as soon as the sex is determined... with an extra Y or X depending on the sex.

This is why we have the rampant homosexual and gender confused epidemic for decades.

GOD did not make JUNK.

Pick a GOD...HIM or them.

In response Atom.Eve GOD to his Publication

They are EVIL

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

This is why we are all deficient in Vitamin D. It makes me so angry because many in my family have been affected.

Do you have more info on this protein you could direct me to?

Part of the transition team helping to change consciousness with light & love.

In response Melissa Hughes to her Publication

Nagalase is an enzyme which interferes with the body's ability to manufacture vitamin D, the vitamin most essential to prevent disease.

WWG1WGA, Trump supporter, Truth seeker and researcher, digital warrior, faithful follower of God.

In response Melissa Hughes to her Publication

There is some good information in here: https://www.wakingtimes.com/top-10-reasons-never-take-vaccine/

(2) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

SHARE THIS BREAKING NEWS