#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Good Morni9ng Patriots.

⚠️Just a heads up fam, since I'm seeing VKs feed and all of our feeds flooded with scammers of the movie, let me share some info. Eduardo Verastigui, one of the producers, has been saying on his YT channel that they're looking at a SEPTEMBER release date. He hasn't mentioned anything about it being available on streaming. Beware of scammers⚠️

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Aquilina in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Elevn11) can see their posts

I'm a Constitutional Conservative, I love God, Family & My Country, the USA! God Bless The World.

In response Aquilina 777 to his Publication

I have been trying to delete it off my page but there is no Delete button on the dropdown box, I posted a screen shot of it just a minute ago, how can I remove this from my page please?

In response Eileen McTwo to her Publication

Did you block them? It may go away after that. Maybe

In response Eileen McTwo to her Publication

try hitting the "repost" button again

(2) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

I wish@administrator would fook 'em for us. I have blocked and blocked but they keep showing up and flooding comments.

In response Nunya Business to her Publication

I agree! But I think its up to us right? I am seriously contemplating using that button bc they're like mosquitos everywhere, following us too! Doesn't help that people are not looking into it and just reposting either. Something interesting must be coming down the pike if they're choking our feed up so much with this spam so we cant get real news.

In response Nunya Business to her Publication

Did you see this yet? They FOOKED now! 😎

(2) Show this thread

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

And this Clickbait coin salesman

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

Thx for posting and letting us know!🙌

(1) Show this thread

ULTRA-MAGA! Kicked off TWTR same day as DJT & and Gen Flynn. Badge of Honor! Kicked off 9th time & I'm now done ! Trump WILL be back.

What makes me nervous is that, I thought it could be seen by everyone , to wake them up before all the De-class. September, ugh :(

I'm feeling you! But I also know God's timing is always perfect🙏☝️

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA I am also on Truth Social @MagaIrish. Learning patience with all of this waiting on the movie ending.

I have blocked two on here today already.

In response Maga Irish to her Publication

SAME! 🙌

(1) Show this thread