Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

💥 SHARE❗️ 💥 SHARE❗️❗️ 💥 SHARE❗️❗️❗️ 💥
Watch Sound Of Freedom Movie 2021 Full Streaming Online
go watch it movie now! : https://t.co/L6dJVwx02f?sound-of-freedom

(soldier of GOD!!!) Powerful movie based on a true story!The film tells the real-life story. a former US government agent, who quits his job in order to devote his life to rescuing children from global sex traffickers.

Join Organization Social Group : https://t.me/CharlieTheTrueReporter
PLEASE SHARE THIS LINK LET EVERYONE KNOW WE CAN WATCH THIS MOVIE SOUND OF FREEDOM HAS BEEN RELEASE ONLINE FREE AND VERY GOOD QUALITY HD

#wwg1wga
#GREATAWAKENING
#SaveTheChildren
#cabal
#TakeBackOurCountry
#MAGA
#QANON
#Potus
#MakeTheDifferenceYouWereCreatedToMake
#Patriots
#Freedom
#USA
#SoundOfFreedom
#KAG
#TrumpTrain
#wwg1wga
#MAGA
#GodWins
#SaveTheChildren
#TheGreatAwakening
#Trump
#nothingcanstopwhatiscomin
#SoundOfFreedom#SOUNDOFFREEDOMMOVIE#jimcaviezel#TimBallard#wwg1wga#TheGreatAwakening#T

hi vk, are you alright?

Good Morning VK Prayers lifted for you and yours as we all enjoy another day gifted to us by our Heavenly Father.

Arizona patriot ready to defend my rights 👍🏻🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

goodmorning late again. i dont see your posts without going to your page. i must figure out what im doing wrong 😳

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Don't worry people, everything is normal...
Birds be like... GET THE FLOCK OUT OF HERE!

beautiful

Inspiring red-pill music videos set to familiar tunes. YT channel recently nuked. #WWG1WGA #DigitalSoldier #MusicIsPowerful #MAGA

Volcano vibes

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response TurnTurn Turn to her Publication

Techtonic plates shifting.
Makes things happen.
Nana thinks the earth is changing physically right now more than it has changed in thousands of years at one time.

But thats just me.

(1) Show this thread

American loving mother with a mouth to match. Trump is my President and Anons are my family.

D5..Avalanche!!!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Good Morning VK❣️❣️❣️missed you🙏

The Only Thing Constant Is Change.

This has been on my mind for a few days, and I have to ask, the Toilet paper situation was such a major event, if PLG is available I would imagine this would be a significant event to speak about for confirmation someone has proof they have knowledge of future events. With that said I don't recall a Q post bringing up TP. The only thing I know of that addresses this situation is the talk of bidets and I remember one anon wanting to have a bidet give away. Is this significant or am I reaching?

an explosion of Love
💛💛💛🤗

Awww, I wish there was an alert or something that tells us when our favorite people post... I never know, so I just have to check in from time to time.
In other words, We miss you VK, when you're gone!🤦🏽‍♀️😩🤫

Why am I just noticing the 9 in morning?
Is this marker [9]@vincentkennedy? 🧐

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

Where do you see the 9 in the morning? Or is that when you noticed it?

Wow!!!
This is on a whole new level now...
I've been still noticing (529)-JFK's Birthday, and (629), my mother, Alice's Birthday! Very strange, indeed, but yet it keeps on occurring, so it can't be a coincidence...
Then, your post is at (629), and I saw (529), on a license plate today, that they were definitetly trying to have me see....✨🤔⏰💗✨

(2) Show this thread

Morning VK! Marker 9 activated.