Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

I gotta hand it to@administrator Koba for stepping things up in the 11th hour and launching AnonUp out of seemingly nowhere. Just a few hours before I knew about this, I tweeted that someone should make a Twitter clone. Ironically I was then suspended from Twitter and found out about AnonUp. lol! Vibes!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

don't forget his other site wego.social

Fixed the issues WeGo was having. Fairly smooth now. Lots more features in WeGo but a learning curve. Long term it's going to be a beast when fully released. AnonUp making the transition from twitter easier. Just happy to be able to give people options in this censored world.

In response Rick Roland Jr to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @administrator in this post can reply

Patriot that will forever stand in the side of Real Justice ! Supporting Donald J Trump and Q. Forever together ! We Are The People ! We Win

In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication

look.. I didnt post that

TY!
🙏🇺🇸❤🌎✌🌠

Patriot that will forever stand in the side of Real Justice ! Supporting Donald J Trump and Q. Forever together ! We Are The People ! We Win

in that site someone is posting in my orofile .. it says To go see my instagram posts. they pist 3 times a day. i contacted we go ans not received answer

Essential worker- Mom of 3, Grama of 3.5. Trump Supporter. MAGA* TRUMP WON

Thanks so much. i am telling all my patriot friends to sign up here. I cant get on gab most of the time and lost Parlar, as many have. This is fabulous!!!!

Warrior on my knees a digital warrior GOD BROUGHT ME HERE Here I am LORD is it WWG1WGA MEGA justice War room is where I take my battles

thanks so much i can tell the differance. spell check might help as well as maybe a way to repost easier with a comment. not to complain just easier way to communicate. thanks for all your hard work we needed a platform that was free speech friendly and it makes us HAPPY

👍 Thank You.

Christian, Wife, Mother, Patriot. Pro-Family. Pro-Life. Pro-Constitution God Bless America, Our President, and Our Military.

Thank you very much!

on Wego..i'm still getting the error that ... The site can't be reached. The connections was unexpectedly terminated? Ideas? Thanks

In response Betty Walker to her Publication

I can't get on either. Says error.

(1) Show this thread

20k sub Y/T channel removed June 3 2021. Visit our website for up to date uncensored content & to join our EMAIL LIST to be notified.

curious,@administrator...

did you use the Ghidra reverse engineering toolkit to figure out the funcionalities and innerworkings?

where can we send suggestions?

Christian Conservative, rebellious when necessary. Love God, family, & country.

🙂Thank you.

thanh you!

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

Thank you for all you do ... very much appreciated!!!

TwinlessTwin Patriot #WWG1WGA #WINNING

I can't get on at all

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

❤️ Grateful

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

you are the best!!! Thank you for all you do.

I LOVE PRESIDENT TRUMP.I LOVE ALL OUR MILITARY PEOPLE.💕💕 🇺🇸I LOVE WILD DOGS.🐾LOVE ALL ANIMALS. LOVE Anonup.Com💖JFK.JR 💖I LOVE Q.

You do a Awesome job. I love it here.

God loving, family loving, country loving Patriot. Love is my mantra. God is my rock.

Thank you. Great App.

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Will threads be coming to wego too?

Wife, mom, Follower of Christ. #SaveOurChildren

Thank you for creating this platform to honor our 1st Amendment 🇺🇸👍

Veterans Wife, Mom, and Patriot. Portrait Photographer WWG1WGA Former @MMidd2020Q on Twatter.

Thank you!

Seeking truth from our sustainable homestead in the southern Pacific mountains of Costa Rica, and awakening folks with food is thy medicine.

You....rock.

Child of God🙏 Save our Precious Children💕Love for Humanity & Peace WW🌎God & Country🇺🇸Trump Won FREEDOM FOR ALL 🦅

we are grateful!

Can't thank you enough!

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

What an amazing feeling to have an adminstrator working with the people, as opposed to against.
Thank you for all you’re doing!!
🙏

Is anonup just the transition from twitter to wego? or will it continue to be it's own platform?

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

Thank you! You are greatly appreciated! 🙏🏻🐸💙🇺🇸❤️

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

😘😇😘😇