I gotta hand it to@administrator Koba for stepping things up in the 11th hour and launching AnonUp out of seemingly nowhere. Just a few hours before I knew about this, I tweeted that someone should make a Twitter clone. Ironically I was then suspended from Twitter and found out about AnonUp. lol! Vibes!

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Doq, so happy to have found you here .. I do love this platform .. great to see you again

Same here got suspended from Twitter and came across here...

Twitter is almost dead now still trying to find people i followed on here that is the hard part x

wego social is a beautiful platform too....but this one is much more practical

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

In response Nikki Lynch to her Publication

Agree! Beautiful is the word for wego. And AnonUp is perfect for our purposes right now. Love what@administrator has built (both). 🙏

(1) Show this thread

I totally agree...........thank you

Jesus, the name above all names. #PrayForAmerica #DigitalSoldiers #PrayforTrump #WWG1WGA #GodWins

doq, I'm so excited I found you! Are you on Gab too?
@doqholliday is a great patriot to follow.
#DigitalSoldiers
#wwg1wga

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Great VIBE - Got nuked on twat after 4 days 1/17 new acccount gone 1/21.

MAGA since the gold escalator, Q since 10/28/17, exposing occult for > 2 decades. Truth sets us free. Learn to let go at nolabelsnolies.com.

glad you're here Doc!

I'm proud to say i was suspended from Twitter today!! i haven't even been on very long but i must have been doing something right... Thanks for leading the way, Patriots!!! I'm all in and live in faith!!!

God is my Savior and Trump is my President!!!
🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸🙌🏼🔥🍿🙏🏼

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

Amazing 🙏 Thank You so very much@administrator 🙏 God Bless You 🙏

#wwg1wga #thegreatawakening #thestormisuponus #maga

Im greatful also! Better than Twitter, anyday!!

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

The best is if you look at his picure. Tom from Myspace whose platform seemed to be "taken down" by the deep state Facebook. Now he gets his revenge as Facebook, Twitter, etc. fall. I hope this platform is very successful! 😂

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

i got suspended as soon as I RT one of your posts. but i never logged out so I can still read others.

11th hour... on the clock!

#2A, #USA 🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything 🇬🇧 #SaveTheChildren

Koba is awesome, built an awesome site in record time. H T 👊

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

Doq I started with the original wwg1wg.@administrator is totally awesome. Worked so hard to get it running, fixing Boo-Boos, adding new features, getting rid of ones that didn't work. There were some slitches that ate my profile and all my followers/following. I finally got it back up but still building what I lost. Backups are a good thing.

So glad to have found you again! You are missed on Twat-ter 😂🇺🇸👊🏻

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Best vibes here! Koba did an awesome job!

@administrator is the tits👏

Christian, Wife, Mother, Patriot. Pro-Family. Pro-Life. Pro-Constitution God Bless America, Our President, and Our Military.

Totally agree! Thank you, Koba@administrator for doing this so quickly. Very Twitter like. Love being with like minded Patriots!

Only followers of this user (@PepeLuvzMe) can see their posts

I've been trying to get Utah, IET, and others to come over. Don't think my voice is Big enuf. Give them a shout on Telegram and encourage them to join.

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

also not forgetting wego.social the facebook alternitive made by our good friend koba too

Husband,father, carpenter,plumber,electrician,physicists,chemist,family physician.telegram-t.me/Sparkledocmad gab.com/sparkledocawake

Almost like it was planned

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

Badass!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ WE HAVE THE BEST OF THE BEST ON OUR SIDE!!! Love you all

So glad to be here and have a place to gather with my new friends and family. im still learning the site so i think maybe this is my 2nd post lol.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

We have the best data base man on the planet hands down!

huma tweeted!

In response Amanda .... to her Publication

Oh that is very interesting 🤔

A refugee of the Great Twitter Purge of 2021.

In response Amanda .... to her Publication

Welcome back Huma.
Been waiting for you to confirm zero hour.

(2) Show this thread

Southern Orange County, CA 🗽PATRIOT.FOOTSOLDIER.TRUMP. MAGA.LOVEROFAMERICA.🇺🇸🇺🇸

What a coincidence!!!!!!! Haha! Beautiful site just in the nick of time!

don't forget his other site wego.social

Not Tom. Tom just reminds me of better times when MySpace was first started free from Deep State.

In response Rick Roland Jr to his Publication

Fixed the issues WeGo was having. Fairly smooth now. Lots more features in WeGo but a learning curve. Long term it's going to be a beast when fully released. AnonUp making the transition from twitter easier. Just happy to be able to give people options in this censored world.

(1) Show this thread