Just look at his demeanor totally lost and does honor to the name sleepy Joe🤦‍♂️

Pres. Biden appears to forget the name of the Pentagon and the name of the Secretary of Defense, Lloyd Austin:

“I want to thank the — former general...the guy who runs that outfit over there. I want to make sure we thank the Secretary.”

Follow@Breaking911

Only people mentioned by @GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply

Proud California woman who Supports #Trump2020 #TrumpWON #RNsForTrump #WWG1WGA #NCSWIC #MAGA #SaveTheChildren ❤️President Trump

In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication

NO FKN WAY WE ELECTED THIS FKN BIDET!🤬🤬🤬This POS was shoved down our throats! im mad as hell! MY VOTE WAS STOLEN?! Nobody will listen to us as our world as we know is desintegrating!

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

"I want to thank some guy who does something somewhere"

Truth seeker, good or bad. Blocking me only reiterates you knowingly tell lies and are afraid of the truth I'll correct you with.

This is what inaction to voter fraud gets you. We're in a whole lot of trouble here folks.

DNA=American Patriot Mayflower ancestors to digital warriors. Love my Family-God-Country. Finding/helping those in need my passion. MAGA

So if he is not president really...How does this play out in the future?

Where is his mask? Arent mask required on all federal property? Impeach him.

(1) Show this thread