Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Yesterday Trump returned to NYC for the first time since 2020.
It was 187 days earlier that Coumo said, "Donald Trump will 'need an army' if he returns to New York City."

Coumo = Fooked

Love Jesus, love my husband, love America, love Trump, love Freedom! Rather old digital warrior, but full of patriotism. NO DMs please!

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Isn't the time on the clock important?

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

Shine Your Light On #WORLDWIDEFREEDOM #WWG1WGA #MAGA #MEGA #XRP Disinformation is real. Disinformation is necessary.

on amazon ...

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

That was my first thought when I saw that clock.. H/T to ya!

Good find!

Love and Peace to all my brothers and sisters of the world.

great catch!

Christian...Family...Nurse....Grateful for this Country and my fellow Patriots! Keep up the good fight!

There are no coincidences

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

Majick - WOW!

GOD is not part of any of that stuff.

(1) Show this thread

very interdasting

Love Jesus, love my husband, love America, love Trump, love Freedom! Rather old digital warrior, but full of patriotism. NO DMs please!

kek