Yesterday Trump returned to NYC for the first time since 2020.
It was 187 days earlier that Coumo said, "Donald Trump will 'need an army' if he returns to New York City."

Coumo = Fooked

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

If Twitler was the battlefield, anonup is the celebration ITS NOT OVER, might as well laugh along the way

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

oh, he has an army! 😉

And perhaps, he has "that army"

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

I wonder if the President will be entering evidence against this monster who killed everyones parents off!!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

The clock has a familiar time on it

🇺🇸 MAGA 🇺🇸 Patriot 🇺🇸 Love God, Love my country, Love my family The Best Is Yet To Come 💥💥

In response Joe Olvey to his Publication

fantastic catch!!!

In response Joe Olvey to his Publication

noticed that as well

(2) Show this thread

Patriot who loves her family. California girl. Nuked 6 times by Jack! 🙄 Harper the Ragdoll Would Be a Better President than Joe. 😹❤️🇺🇸

Oh, he has an army; Several, in fact. Kek 🐸

Love and Peace to all my brothers and sisters of the world.

Fooked no no....FOOKED!!!

Love My President/Forever Trump WWG1WGA #MAGA #SaveTheChildren #SaveTheCountry Patriot Who Loves The Lord. TRUST THE PLAN God Always Wins

Donald Trump HAS an Army. We The People. BQQM

Denver, CO digital soldier #wwg1wga #Maga #QArmy #3dto5d #thestormisuponus. The above pic is Castle Rock, CO - close to where I live.

Urban Dictionary for "187" - Numberic code for the crime of murder, used by california law enforcement officals. "187" is used because murder is talked about in section 187 of the california penal code. also was popular in rap/hip-hop songs of the early 1990's.
"...try to set me up for a two-eleven, fuck around and get caught up in a 187..." Dr. dre

Love Jesus, love my husband, love America, love Trump, love Freedom! Rather old digital warrior, but full of patriotism. NO DMs please!

Isn't the time on the clock important?

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

In response anon anon to her Publication

Just a coincidence 😉

(1) Show this thread

Was ods to see hum there , seems like he just does not fit in NY City any more. Like he has mived way beyond the sesspool

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND COUNTRY. FOR THE BREATH OF FREEDOM AND LIBERTY... Telegram: https://t.me/My_Name_Is_MarQ_1111

well if he is not I would personally fly from the land downunder to FUCK HIM UP personally

Citizen of New Earth. :) 11:11 #walkway Now permanently twitter banned- was-AKA Galactic Soul, InfiniteSoul10:10, and DogFood11:11 Twit

LOL. Before we're done, Cuomo is going to need an army to protect him from the angry mobs.