Please dont submit for Verification yet. I don't want your personal info on our site until we have a very secure process in place. It's best to stay Anon but some high profiles may need it.

Only people mentioned by @administrator in this post can reply

Patriot, Q & Trump believer and follower, Christian, Anon, Deplorable. WWG1WGA. God bless the USA, the only FREE country. 2A protects us.

In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication

@administrator what has happened to wego.social/beta? No longer able to open. Also, friends not able to join, getting invalid username/password. Site also very slow and fails to bring up older posts. Trying to promote site, but many still skeptical about functionality. Need help!

W1K1P03T|Vox Box-Host|Constitutional Conservative Christian|Minister of Light+|Night-Watcher|Lamppost|Praemonitus Praemunitus|1Q7

@administrator Profile lists most pf my credentials... but...

Graphic Designer...Personal and Biz PR guru... memeer on tap...and more if I can can help in any way.

Been down this rabbit hole my entire life and now seeing things unfold as I said they would.

whistle-blower in a few areas, none paid much attention to until now and it got me blocked. But willing to spill it ALL here.

Thank you for helping US(a) find our Voice.

MV

W1K1P03T|Vox Box-Host|Constitutional Conservative Christian|Minister of Light+|Night-Watcher|Lamppost|Praemonitus Praemunitus|1Q7

In response Maria Vox to her Publication

Contact me for more info on what Ive said or a request for help.

God bless US(a)

(1) Show this thread

100% America & God Loving Patriot. Booted [x3] from Twatter. Truth is Paramount. Not Stopping! #GodWins #FightLikeAFlynn 🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸

Thank you- Verified with parler and that means that ater the 'leak/breach' SOMEONE has my HOME ADDRESS!!!!! I have 2 children who rely on me to keep them safe- sad times we live in. Worrying that your support for the POTUS makes you a target of Hate & Violence

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

I have some friends have been waiting for verification code just to join in for couple of days now. Should they redo the whole process?

Thank you for always taking care us! We needed someone like you and am forever greatful for allowing our voice!

My words are coming up jumbled... just an fyi helping to keep you informed. Great work sir!

Hey! Hope you are awesome! Do you, or your team, have a twitter "help" account for people to reference for any questions or should they be directed to a "help" email?
Just trying to help!
#KeepWinning
Appreciate you, Koba!

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

@administrator Sweetheart, you are an angel and a blessing for creating this site. May God continue to bless you ten fold for your fight against the wicked. God and His plan cannot be stopped GOD WON LOVE YOU AND THANK YOU ✝️❤️😘😘😘😘😘😘

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

@administrator Sweetheart, you are an angel and a blessing for creating this site. May God continue to bless you ten fold for your fight against the wicked. God and His plan cannot be stopped GOD WON LOVE YOU AND THANK YOU ✝️❤️😘😘😘😘😘😘

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

@administrator how do i copy paste some music?!

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

I submitted a verification request anonymously. 😂 True story. How high profile do I have to be to get it one day?

Roger that, Kilo Oscar Bravo Alpha....