Letters in Ezra Cohen-Watnick’s new profile
pic (behind his head) are WWG1WGA.

When he switched his pics he also started following 98 people from 87 (this is important).

Both QD 98 + 87 use the word “signature” and highlight its importance in regard to COMS.

Both also mention Snow White AND God Father 3 AND were posted on the exact same day
Nov 5, 2017. COINCIDENTALLY IMPOSSIBLE!

He’s telling us to pay attention ⤵️

Only people mentioned by @i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply

"The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has it's own reason for existing". Patriot,Mom,Military Wife #MAGA

Incredible findings 🙌
Do you have a Telegram page?
I don't get over here to anon up as much as I should.
Ill be sleeping better tonight seeing these decodes. Things are looking brighter

#JesusMyLove❤️ #HappyWife❤️#Mom❤️#PresidentTrumpAlways❤️#DigitalSoldier

Ezra Cohen Watnik if on the good side... the Q team would not be into satanisn as was referenced on your post "wizards & warlocks."

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

The Pentagon
Washinton
Where does he work?
I love your decodes
Mostly

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

(5) Show this thread

Twitter AmIADeathEater @death_ia Thought revolution is the best revolution

The WWG1WGA thing is quite a stretch. You have to count the W 3 times, ignore an E, an O, and a half-revealed T while including a half-revealed A. Then you have to pretend that H is a 1.

In response Aberforth Stalwart to his Publication

what if the decode is : W W G ONE W G A

:- ) ...and you're welcome

In response Aberforth Stalwart to his Publication

or ... eben more tantilizing ... W W G ONE (1) W G A

(2) Show this thread

I don't know what to think of Ezra? His personal attorney is Mark Zaid. Zaid was also the attorney for the fake Ukraine Whistleblowers!

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/11/07/coup-has-started-slew-of-tweets-show-whistleblowers-lawyer-eager-to-oust-trump-since-jan-2017-849481/

🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸

Can I just get in your head and linger awhile - just hoping something will help this tired brain rest in the knowledge! 😜

BTW 👊😎

his background photo on Twitter was the same as Vincent Kennedy 's. Am I wrong? What is the significance of the both of them being the same photo if so? Is that not the Potomac River?

Old ECW dig ⤵️

Formally known as 1RedCracker, God Lovin’ Bible toting, Gun slinging, Crusader of Truth! I support DJT! Navy Vet~Not looking for Love 💕

Thanks for sharing!! Noice catch!!

Graphic from drop 98:

We are here to Serve. God Wins, Patriots must #HoldTheLine. Love all. Help those that need help now and forever.

NEWS - UNLOCKS THE MAP. Timestamps, Posters, et. God Bless us all.

(1) Show this thread

Husband, father, Son of God, taxpayer, patriot.

awesome catch.