Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

The Understanding that we are ALL ONE energy, having a physical experience together empowers USAll to UNITE and SEE the truth in all things.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Unstoppable!💪💖🎁🔑

The time for talk is LOOOOOONG over!

LET'S MOTHER FUCKING KILL SOME FUCKING TRASH!

“This gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.” Matthew 24:14

In response SPORTS to his Publication

Posting under 2 names or more? LOL

(1) Show this thread

@vincentkennedy you are definitely one of our commanders. hope all is well brother. [they] fooked

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

Salute! At the ready and working the plan!

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

we are voices of the voiceless
patiently persistant, we are not going anywhere
hear us roar!

Following God's path of Truth via Presidents Kennedy, Trump & John Jr. We are The Light as God's Children. Pray to Win The War.

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

Oh ho ho... so they are listening to us! Great! So we are at how much % woke now????

WWG1WGA 🇺🇸President Trump 🇺🇸Q Team 🇺🇸

Love Gen Flynn..🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸
#FightLikeAFlynn

I typically am not phased easily by someone with influence, howere,I’m definitly a Flynn fan. I love how the Flynn family fight for God, Country and Family. True Patriots❤️🇺🇸💥

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

yes, and i copy info from the social media, more with pictures too, compile flyers, print them and, every time we go out shopping or for a walk in the park, i place them in places, give them to people and even stop and talk to them, especially those who are wearing the masks outside, at the playground with their kids...

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

What an honor !!!

I am a SOLDIER (digital)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AqN--8burk&t=4s

I am a SOLDIER (digital) - YouTube

BACKUP CHANNELS: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/cuethemarines/https://rumble.com/user/CueTheMarinesDONATIONS:https://www.paypal.me/qthemarineshttps://www.p...

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

WE came here to change the world. WE were born with Armour & WE can take the pain. WE take the shit when being ridiculed but we stand back and let the shit to go down. WE have been called conspiracy theorists but WE were born KNOWING there has to be a better way. WE were born to fight for OUR truth and fight for OUR freedom. WE are the Celestial Digital Warriors and WE are here to stay, and so it is!

Galatians 5:1 🌹Donald J Trump is POTUS 🇺🇸#WWG1WGA “The only thing new in this world is the history you do not know.” Harry S. Truman

then why were so many of us stopped on FB, Twitter & other social media platforms?

In response EAM Leonard to her Publication

Because you need to be silenced, they don't want you to say the truth and wake other people up.

(1) Show this thread

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

1:17!!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

(1) Show this thread

Cannot wait to hear more from Flynn⭐⭐⭐

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

it must really piss off the DS that this is a volunteer free resource in this battle. how much money are they dumping into the plat forms paper networks reporters actors researchers think tanks and here we are...

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

1:17 length

Patriot trusting the Plan of President Donald J. Trump! I don't want a Revolution, I want a a Reckoning! #WWG1WGA #MAGA #Godwins

WWG1WGAWW
#FlyHighAmerica 🇺🇸

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

❤️ General Flynn!

🇺🇸

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

⭐️⭐️⭐️

Digital soldier for God and family. Original Baby Boomer, Trump supporter. Followed by JUAN O SAVIN, General Michael Flynn, Mark Levin.

Thank you, General Flynn, for your encouraging words this morning!

The life of the nation is secure only while the nation is honest, truthful, and virtuous. https://t.me/eyesonthemedia

GM VK .. Thanks for these words of faitg from Gral. Flynn 🇺🇸