We are taking back the movie industry.

Only people mentioned by @Carebear17 in this post can reply

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

In response Patriotic Carebear to her Publication

Absolutely, they should have doubled their donations.

PROUD PATRIOT🇺🇸 Meme Queen🤗 Good Vibes Only! 💩 Attitudes Not Welcome! 💋#GodWins #TrumpIsMyPresident #WeThePeople #OneNationUnderGod

In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication

Exactly!!! Sickening!😞

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

God Bless you and your teams!❤

THAT is not why they did it primarily, you better start looking into the laisons of those that dropped that and also the factions, areas they live in, vacay homes, land amassed, secret society areas and camps, primary households and tunneling systems, they don't just do the big tunnels.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Shell corps, businesses, secret society businesses within those areas, all that. CORONERS>

(1) Show this thread