Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

I gotta hand it to@administrator Koba for stepping things up in the 11th hour and launching AnonUp out of seemingly nowhere. Just a few hours before I knew about this, I tweeted that someone should make a Twitter clone. Ironically I was then suspended from Twitter and found out about AnonUp. lol! Vibes!

I am going to clone the shit out of Twitter. Adding new features tonight.
Screw them!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @administrator in this post can reply

Patriot..I stand by our Potus WWG1WGA came here from twitter Purge searching for my patriot fam!

In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication

lots cozier than twitt!

Proud 5th gen Aussie~Truth-Seeker~I love Trump~I love my family~I love Genealogy, History, Music....I'll finish this later

I love this platform!! ❤️😊🙏🤗

I just have a suggestion/request, if it's possible, could you add an 'Edit post' option? 😊🙏

Proud 5th gen Aussie~Truth-Seeker~I love Trump~I love my family~I love Genealogy, History, Music....I'll finish this later

😊You ROCK!! 😊🙏🤗

Proud Patriot. Love God , America and our Great President

Thank you so much for what you are doing. I love your platform very easy to navigate and getting better by the minute . Thank you

❗️❗️❗️PLEASE deal with that terrible modal behind images and video. You should be able to close it when clicking out. AND I BEG YOU, please remove whatever code that is disabling autocorrect in the mobile experience in the very window. I'm begging!!! Thank you. Keep up the great work :)

Please make it possible for us to have a list of who we're

Add so we can post GIFs

American patriot of Hispanic origin, prolife, Christian, proud deplorable, spouse of retired soldier served OIF/OEF, Major Trump supporter

loving what you've done so far..👍

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

YOU HAVE THIS...💞👍😉

Awesome!

Proud Patriot 🇺🇸🇺🇸 DJT is my president! Permanently suspended from twatter after 4 accounts🤪😂

nice ... add a memes feature.... or is there already one n i havent found it yet? sorry still learning this site

MAGA patriot. Mother. Artist. Truth teller. WWG1WGA. Rebuilding support for my business. Check out my website plz! cash.app/$angelzplay

YOU ARE OUR HERO!!!

Nothing's more important than children We'll fight against the cabal We'll win

I LOVE YOU

🤣🙏

GRANDMA LOVES MY BABIES. I LOVE TRUTH, HATE EVIL and have spent years RESEARCHING. I LOVE YESHUA. EAGER TO SEE WHAT GOD HAS Planned

eventually millions will come on board

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

YOU ROCK Kob. Can you add the ability to add comments when we re-tweet. That would be very cool.

Hopefully GIFs are included in that!

We live in Montana. We are Patriots. WWG1WGA.

Sounds like a good plan to me.

do it.

An edit button for those who write too fats would be lovely! That is one thing Twitter is absolutely lacking and anybody should be able to correct mistakes! 🙏 Thank you for all you are doing@administrator
PS. a popup of accounts when an @ sign is added would help a lot, because it's difficult now to tag people, when you don't know their handle.

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

grt some

oh please do!!!

In response Grace Messina to her Publication

tHANK YOU FOR THE 100TH FOLLOW.

(1) Show this thread

FOG, Patriot, MAGA : Interests Health, Exercise, Photography, Travel, Ancestral History, Craft Beer &Spirits, & Love Raptors.

Kobi, I really like AU, it's very T like. I especially like the notification page. But when posting, it's very easy to post again, hence all the dupes here. Can something be done? LDK

I am a child of God born in His image and likeness. All opinions matter- welcome to freedom of speech!

and enlarge the text of our posts here to same size as twit!

I love America, freedom, & God. I took the oath to protect our constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic. #GodWins

yay! thank you!

I am a child of God born in His image and likeness. All opinions matter- welcome to freedom of speech!

Kobayashi, clone the shit out of wego too! Fix anonup so I can copy and past any meme from anywhere and ADD the EDIT feature!

*Patriot* *Nurse* *Biker* *2A* I love my country and won't let it be taken down without a fight! #WWG1WWA #MAGA

@administrator Thank you so much for this place!! It fukn rocks to have an arena to be able to have free speech without being censored or being totally erased from existence! ✌️💕🇺🇲🗽#wwg1wga

Can you make the original post show up when we are notified of a comment or response. It would make it easier to see the context of the comments or responses. Also, it would be nice to be able to go back to where we are in the feed instead of having to start at the top again when we go into a post to read comments and exit back out.

23237 👆🏼2371 🐸 I am but a simple frog here to Make Earth Great Again 🇺🇸 God Wins 🤸🏻‍♀️ God is Within 😇

Would love a drag and drop image upgrade

WeGo family ❤ Support each other and Support Trump

can you please fix it so images from links show up please