GRANDMA LOVES MY BABIES. I LOVE TRUTH, HATE EVIL and have spent years RESEARCHING. I LOVE YESHUA. EAGER TO SEE WHAT GOD HAS Planned

VERY ENCOURAGING NEWS ABOUT THE PRERECORDED INAUGURATION https://www.bitchute.com/video/BVRCyEOAH5ex/

Married Christian, God, Family, Country, Native American, educated, Honest. I will defend my nation with my life. CONSERVATIVE

In response GrandmaK PATRIOT to her Publication

I have a problem with this information. I listened. I did not watch the inaguration of the FAUX POTUS. I shall remain loyal to the REAL POTUS, DOnald Trump. That said... SImon Parkes INSISTS "some black woman" sworeFAUX POTUS biden the oath of office. I looked it up. John Robert's administered the oath of office and swore in Bejing's boi Chynajoe. I am sick & tired of the bullshit for ALL SIDES!
PAY ATTENTION to where & WHO you get your information from! EVEN THO we WANT to believe, as you have been warned THERE'S A LOT of BULLSHIT OUT THERE! Sad so many are desperate for attention!

Simon later admited that he he got it wrong after a young lady clarified.

In response Angelic Prophet to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @PatriotGrandmaK in this post can reply

Married Christian, God, Family, Country, Native American, educated, Honest. I will defend my nation with my life. CONSERVATIVE

In response GrandmaK PATRIOT to her Publication

SImon seems to get several things "wrong"... His credibility is 'questionable' at best.

grain of salt time