VERY ENCOURAGING NEWS ABOUT THE PRERECORDED INAUGURATION https://www.bitchute.com/video/BVRCyEOAH5ex/

Only people mentioned by @PatriotGrandmaK in this post can reply

God, Country and Family. I love President Trump. 💞 Stand for the flag and kneel to pray to God. Jesus is King 🙏

In response GrandmaK PATRIOT to her Publication

Careful who you follow 💞

Married Christian, God, Family, Country, Native American, educated, Honest. I will defend my nation with my life. CONSERVATIVE

In response GrandmaK PATRIOT to her Publication

I have a problem with this information. I listened. I did not watch the inaguration of the FAUX POTUS. I shall remain loyal to the REAL POTUS, DOnald Trump. That said... SImon Parkes INSISTS "some black woman" sworeFAUX POTUS biden the oath of office. I looked it up. John Robert's administered the oath of office and swore in Bejing's boi Chynajoe. I am sick & tired of the bullshit for ALL SIDES!
PAY ATTENTION to where & WHO you get your information from! EVEN THO we WANT to believe, as you have been warned THERE'S A LOT of BULLSHIT OUT THERE! Sad so many are desperate for attention!

GRANDMA LOVES MY BABIES. I LOVE TRUTH, HATE EVIL and have spent years RESEARCHING. I LOVE YESHUA. EAGER TO SEE WHAT GOD HAS Planned

In response Angelic Prophet to her Publication

Simon later admited that he he got it wrong after a young lady clarified.

(1) Show this thread