#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

MSM fall or bust.

Quick With a Joke, A Light up your Smoke, But there is someplace I would Rather Be. Self Proclaimed President of KEKistan!! Exiled in VA

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Yo.
It's time to make the DONUTS!!
e.

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

In response Eric Big E, e. to his Publication

Is this the same big E that friended a newbie named AAugustine22 back in the day?

Quick With a Joke, A Light up your Smoke, But there is someplace I would Rather Be. Self Proclaimed President of KEKistan!! Exiled in VA

In response Nunya Business to her Publication

Yes it IS!!!!!!

You changed your name so many times over there I lost you. :(

Only people mentioned by @AAug22 in this post can reply

In response Nunya Business to her Publication

Trust me not by Design, TW nuked me several times over. and Couldn't do my signature Name..

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

I got a time out in Dec. that turned in to a suspension since I refused to give them a phone number to start the timer. Oh well. Not sad my account was nuked just pissed I can't delete it now.

(1) Show this thread