My wife is currently watching the Oprah/Meghan/Harry interview and she is eating it up. Its so difficult because I know its all fake. If I tell her.. she wont believe me. Im stuck here praying she figures it out and asking questions hoping she sees the fakery. This is toughest part of being awake, watching your loved ones struggle to figure it out.

We were prophesied to be here at this exact moment in time to stand for truth and to share Gods message of Love. #Trump is appointed by God.

aye.. i know its hard.. not even a " hey hunny whats on her ankle- that looks weird?" you are strong. my son got Gates as a person to do a humanitarian on and he asked me to help him. ummmm ... can we say how many he killed with vaccines? lets wake some teachers up! he's like mom i need a good grade. ill change my person 🤔 its so hard to stay quiet!

Only people mentioned by @TheBestIsYetToCome in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from The Best Is Yet To Come!, click on at the bottom under it