My wife is currently watching the Oprah/Meghan/Harry interview and she is eating it up. Its so difficult because I know its all fake. If I tell her.. she wont believe me. Im stuck here praying she figures it out and asking questions hoping she sees the fakery. This is toughest part of being awake, watching your loved ones struggle to figure it out.

Only people mentioned by @TheBestIsYetToCome in this post can reply

Good news.. I didnt say anything or try to convince her of anything during the interview as she watched it. I only prayed for her. When she was done she asked what I think and was able to show her pictures of the ankle monitor and the Markels pregnant belly falling. Much more understanding when its on her terms! Thank you Jesus! Still a long ways to go but thats a good start!

It's still me, following my heart 🙂❤️ and something else 👉 https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 💥

I have worked in the media for many years and even those closest to me do not believe me, even though they came to see me many times at work and have seen many film tricks. We are now experiencing many realities at once, and it is up to each of us to realize what reality we will lean towards. I understand that it is difficult for many people.

We were prophesied to be here at this exact moment in time to stand for truth and to share Gods message of Love. #Trump is appointed by God.

aye.. i know its hard.. not even a " hey hunny whats on her ankle- that looks weird?" you are strong. my son got Gates as a person to do a humanitarian on and he asked me to help him. ummmm ... can we say how many he killed with vaccines? lets wake some teachers up! he's like mom i need a good grade. ill change my person 🤔 its so hard to stay quiet!

In response Anasha Anasha to her Publication

Amen! Yes it is! Thats awesome.. "Lets wake up some teachers"

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@MoneyHoney) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@MoneyHoney) can see their posts

In response Money Honey to her Publication

Its so sad! Majority of people will wake up by the end of it all.. but it will be a rude awakening! I prefer to wake up slowly and on my own as opposed to a blaring alarm clock designed to shock you up.

(2) Show this thread

Hang in there. I'm in the same boat. My husband thinks I've gone mad. You can't I know what you know. Stay strong. We will all get through this together.

Jesus is Everything, Love my family, Animals are my thing, feed the poor, help your neighbor, love your enemies, serve God and country.

In response Staci Metts to her Publication

yup, i'm right there with you............we pray and hang on to TRUTH!

In response Staci Metts to her Publication

Amen. Thanks for the encouragement!

(2) Show this thread