QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,πŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

Only people mentioned by @AmberWaves1111 in this post can reply

#godwins Strength TO ALL Soldiers - Strength To Police- and Patriot's!!

In response Amber Waves to her Publication

Well Well Well interesting!! I guess the japanese guy bought it from an undisclosed person that was group funded!! It seems that person was an idependant wealthy tycoon was the description. along with his tycoon affiliats. i am only assuming but that tends to make me think Epstien but cannot find out exactly who was original

Well this who all of the sites i have went to say it is Satoshi Nakamoto is the owner !!! Now gotta find out who he is!!! I will post what i dig up on him!!

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Epstein, yes.

I hate teasers Now i gotta know what the hell is going on!!!! I do not own any bitcoin!!!! I perfer thing i can physically touch nothing thats a fanatasy!!1 Thats my take on this clip!! Thank you for sharing and i am gonna dig until i get the answer!!!

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Why doesn't he just say who it is😐

NOTHING CAN STOP WHATS COMING! God will show us the light! πŸ™ WWG1WGA SilverSqueeze! Collapse the Fed! Bring back the Gold Standard

Epstein?

I watched another video of him telling everyone that it was PUTIN!!!

NOTHING CAN STOP WHATS COMING! God will show us the light! πŸ™ WWG1WGA SilverSqueeze! Collapse the Fed! Bring back the Gold Standard

In response Gunners Daughter to her Publication

Putin is a good guy.

(1) Show this thread