Only people mentioned by @physics171 in this post can reply

all I know..is the more I know.. the more I know that I don't know..you know?

In response Law & Physics to his Publication

In case they don't have Telegram

Christian 🛡Women and children safety instructor 🛡Patriot WWG1WGA

In response Baba Milev to his Publication

dumb question time
who is this speaking

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

In response Baba Milev to his Publication

Watch out with Dan Pena he is evil even tho he is right about bitcoin.

(3) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

To pay each other for snuff films, also, and I would imagine adrenochrome, for child torture vids. Adrenochrome is a guess, they really prefer actual murder and torture not buying it in vials, unless they can't have it the other way.

Yeah and someone was cracking on my response about it. I was told it was made FOR them initially for the dark web, to exchange humans, and have a way that was at the time, less stable or able to be tracked, and to basically have untracked money. YEP. NOW maybe you just helped with another part of the puzzle.

Everything is Connected. Be the light. Be the change.

🤔🧐🤔

#godwins Strength TO ALL Soldiers - Strength To Police- and Patriot's!!

In response Amber Waves to her Publication

Well this who all of the sites i have went to say it is Satoshi Nakamoto is the owner !!! Now gotta find out who he is!!! I will post what i dig up on him!!

#godwins Strength TO ALL Soldiers - Strength To Police- and Patriot's!!

In response Amber Waves to her Publication

Well Well Well interesting!! I guess the japanese guy bought it from an undisclosed person that was group funded!! It seems that person was an idependant wealthy tycoon was the description. along with his tycoon affiliats. i am only assuming but that tends to make me think Epstien but cannot find out exactly who was original

(7) Show this thread