Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

Everybody has something in their closet.

with all these posts about OW..wonder if she's being executed soon & will be on list of them

In response 17Q Tips45 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @TiffanyS in this post can reply

๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

In response Tiffany S Slw to her Publication

On the list and awaiting trial...thats what was last I saw on the updated list. I cant wait to see her tribunal, sick POS! and no thats NOT her mic in her boot.๐Ÿ˜‰

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

what list? link please!

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

amen

(2) Show this thread

Patriot, Warrior, Freedom Lover, Trump Supporter, Light Worker, Proud Kentuckian and American, Loves God! Happy to be back home in Kentucky.

In response Tiffany S Slw to her Publication

She is deep into the Child Molesting!

๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

In response Judy Bennett to her Publication

Its Trafficking...molestation is disgusting enough, but she is high on the list of traffickers...think of her Girls homes and schools she opened, do we see any of those girls anymore? I think not and she was a huge connection with the John of God freak disgusting PIG too.

(1) Show this thread