Only people mentioned by @17Qtips45 in this post can reply

In response 17Q Tips45 to her Publication

Sounds more like a confession where she's taking as many people down with her as she can.

RN❤️Mother❤️Patriot ❤️Love God🙏🏻Love My Country.🇺🇸WWG1WGA ❤️Trump

Yes, yes they do......🔥🔥👁👁

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts

God and Country! Twitter for over a decade, purged from FB. I hunt breaking news and crave truth. Blessed to be here.

My favorite, the left screaming that's her microphone! Can't stop laughing...

Wife, mother, daughter of the Most High. Trump Supporter, Q, WWG1WGA. Pissed off Patriot 🇺🇸

I have clothes, and I sleep well.

These Things We Do, That Others May Live. gab.com/@Borescoped

How recent is that pic?

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

In response Borescoped ... to his Publication

Bulge in the boot pic? 2-3 days ago-- interview with the 'oppressed' ex-royals, aka privileged perpetual parasites.

(1) Show this thread

Patriotic Christian woman. Horse lover. Love President Trump. I live in The Last Best Place.

I have clothes...😂😂😂

Crowder - Run Devil Run (Lyric Video) - YouTube

Crowder – Official lyric video for “Run Devil Run” Get the latest album, I KNOW A GHOST: https://crowder.lnk.to/iknowaghostydSubscribe to Crowder on YouTube:...

oprah has a closet FULL of evil dirty deeds.

In response Jones 5.56 FMJ to his Publication

an average "closet" might not be big enough...

(1) Show this thread

"Everybody has something in their closet." Except those that are in true and full repentance!

Lock her up

I noticed how huge her feet were. I never looked to see the ankle monitor.

Ezra...apparently you're supposed to say you are theorizing and nothing is fact.

IET is back to discrediting Ezra again. WTF. It's really a shame because the information is incredible and should be shared. Disappointed in him.

I heard it was going to be💥💥💥BIBLICAL💥💥💥 so here I am!

In response Lady Irish to his Publication

REALLY... is he wrong?? maybe prove it if you're going to make a statement. that's all he's saying

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Warrior, Freedom Lover, Trump Supporter, Light Worker, Proud Kentuckian and American, Loves God! Happy to be back home in Kentucky.

Oprah has a very huge and sick closet! She should be gone already!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

GOD FIRST! Married & mother of 2 girls. WWG1WGA!!!!

Or on their ankle

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

LOVE this!!!!! KEK🤣

We were prophesied to be here at this exact moment in time to stand for truth and to share Gods message of Love. #Trump is appointed by God.

1st arrest... c'mon OWN network = NWO network

I just hope that lump or bulge on her boot is not photoshop ❗️🤔🧐

❤️🇺🇸💙🇺🇸❤️ #SAVEAMERICA #SAVEOURCHILDREN #THEBESTISYETTOCOME

In response chore Toke to her Publication

i has noticed it too, during the airing but couldnt get a great pic.

(1) Show this thread

Hunter,Ozzie PATRIOT,always felt the world wasnt what it should be.

hey EZRA i sent u a msg on telegram about porter,hunt and Dan andrews if it was true they stepped down..just saw on our news that he has pulled a BIDEN/POPE and fallen over and is in hospital....He certainly did step down.. any more info on the 3 of them is much appreciated..I have been giving hunt and andrews shit for months telling them theyre on the GITMO list for treason etc. its been good fun! so i hope ya info is correct..cheers.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

Nothing like what's in Oprah's EVIL closet

Just trying to find the truth that has been hidden from us

friends of mine who work in hollywood keep telling me that this LUMP in her boot is probably a battery pac for her microphone.. instead of it being behind her back, at her waist line.. but .. who knows

Patriots have shoes in the closet, not ankle monitors.

with all these posts about OW..wonder if she's being executed soon & will be on list of them

Patriot, Warrior, Freedom Lover, Trump Supporter, Light Worker, Proud Kentuckian and American, Loves God! Happy to be back home in Kentucky.

In response Tiffany S Slw to her Publication

She is deep into the Child Molesting!

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response Tiffany S Slw to her Publication

On the list and awaiting trial...thats what was last I saw on the updated list. I cant wait to see her tribunal, sick POS! and no thats NOT her mic in her boot.😉

(2) Show this thread