Only people mentioned by @Fastwalker in this post can reply

Christian; Conservative; Constitutionalist; Here for President Trump & My Constitutional Republic! #MAGA #WWG1WGA - Queen of typos!

In response walker Fast to his Publication

I am definitely with you! I can't wait for Trump's return to office to finish what he started four years ago and clean up the current shit the Demoncrats are doing to destroy our great nation and our Constitution! I firmly believe that a day of reckoning and judgement will come to those who have done us wrong! When it happens, I want a front row seat! WWG1WGA!

They plan, God laughs, God wins, God always wins! 🙏🏻 President Trump is my president. 💖🤍💙 WWG1WGA Worldwide 🌎

I'm thinking the number is much higher like 100 MIL.

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

Salute!

Follower of the Lord Jesus Christ ✝️ Patriot🇺🇸 Truth Seeker and Truth Speaker‼️ MAGA Thankful for Donald J Trump 💜

i bet that number is alot higher with door knob as the fake president😎

❤🇺🇸❤ Im a sailors daughter 🔱 Go NAVY 🇺🇸❤🇺🇸 WWG1WGAWW 💚❤ Reiki Master 🕉🕊❤🌹TRUMP SUPPORTER!🇺🇸 Married💕

Serving Jesus, minister of the Kingdom, pursuing the Greater Awakening, MAGA, WWG1WGA, 2nd A, Is 60 and Hab 2:14! I'LL FOLLOW BACK

Its more like 85M !!or 90M

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Yes!

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

TRUE NUMBERS COME OUT ITS MORE LIKE 87 mil

Avid reader and author! Patriot & MAGA. Truth seeker who is about all about exposing the lies! Trump best president ever!

Working behind the scenes but, would love it if others knew that he never truly left.The sheep like my husband and daughters who can't see what is right in front of their faces.

We were prophesied to be here at this exact moment in time to stand for truth and to share Gods message of Love. #Trump is appointed by God.

he never left. 19th republic president 🎶💫 still working behind the scenes.

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

As far as I'm concerned, he never left it.

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

My sentiments exactly!

(1) Show this thread