Only people mentioned by @AQPATRON in this post can reply

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

Never liked her
Not sure why
Until I started following Q

A guy I used to work with is a road manager working out of Nashville now. When at the same company he would be respnsible for arranging all of the talent at company events. We asked him once who was the worst person he ever met in the industry. Without hesitation he said Oprah Winfrey. She is the phoniest, nastiest, rudest person he's ever had to deal with. His top choice for best 'person' was ZZ Top, which is technically more than one person. Most genuine, humble, polite and kind.

Retired RN, :) Grandmother, Healer, envisions a free Canada and a free earth.

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

I never understood what the big deal was concerning this one, & how she got so big & so popular
When she gave away cars & things it seemed like some kind of bribery
With the research I've done for several years - well, she's a phony & a luciferian/satanist & has been associated with pedos
But some people think she's still the bee's knees - they're in for a shock

Deplorable, Lover of Jesus, Mother, Grandmother to 4. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren #DarktoLight #Godwins #GodBlessAmerica #Trump4EVER

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

This will be a BIG SHOCKER, she had everyone fooled! Makes me sick to my stomach to even see her face or see her name!

(1) Show this thread