A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

Not sure what's changed in the last couple days but this reminds me of the days when I was shadow banned on Twitter. Either a lot of people are absent from the platform all of a sudden or I'm out of tune with my followers, I'm not sue which but something's different. Oh well, the fight must go on regardless....cuz Benghazi ain't goin away!

#1776#NCSWIC#GodWins#tga
#wwg1wga#WhereWeGoOneWeGoAll#MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening#thestormisuponus
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

I'm only here for news. The hashtags were useless last night due to spammers. There is also a lot of stuff being shared that is old (years) that is most likely not currently relevant. I like chasing links to learn more, but I've spent a ridiculous amount of time here chasing links when the info was old or fake. I'm done with that. People will post and run...Post something and then won't take it down when someone points out a fallacy. That makes me wonder what their agenda actually is... Consequently, I've stopped reposting almost everything.

In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Q_Sentme in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from QueZ Sentme, click on at the bottom under it