Not sure what's changed in the last couple days but this reminds me of the days when I was shadow banned on Twitter. Either a lot of people are absent from the platform all of a sudden or I'm out of tune with my followers, I'm not sue which but something's different. Oh well, the fight must go on regardless....cuz Benghazi ain't goin away!

#1776#NCSWIC#GodWins#tga
#wwg1wga#WhereWeGoOneWeGoAll#MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening#thestormisuponus
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

Only people mentioned by @DANMARTIN17 in this post can reply

"Treat the impossible as nothing more than motivation." DJT THE BEST IS YET TO COME because... spoiler alert: God already won.

In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication

I think we are all exhausted hopping platforms from twitter to parler to gab to telegram to all the others... it's awesome there are so many choices but it's just diluting for now where we all focus. Right now I find it easy to be on telegram is all.

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication

I'm only here for news. The hashtags were useless last night due to spammers. There is also a lot of stuff being shared that is old (years) that is most likely not currently relevant. I like chasing links to learn more, but I've spent a ridiculous amount of time here chasing links when the info was old or fake. I'm done with that. People will post and run...Post something and then won't take it down when someone points out a fallacy. That makes me wonder what their agenda actually is... Consequently, I've stopped reposting almost everything.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts