Let me begin by saying that Jesus is my Savior & also preface with Trump is NOT the savior of the world. It’s important to keep that in perspective as I tell you this. With that said, we need to remember that in Jesus's time, everyone expected Jesus to be a military king when he rode into Jerusalem on a donkey. They must’ve felt much like we do now -- defeated, deceived, angry, let down, hopeless and the list goes on. These emotions were overwhelming because they weren’t aware of a grand plan. As I put myself in their shoes, I can understand what they must have felt on that fateful Friday.

In response Bubble Machine to her Publication

I have no words of wisdom to bring comfort to you for what occurred today. But somehow, I have faith that God has a plan much greater than what we can see from here. I have faith that this is not over. Perhaps now, we enter the days of darkness. My point with this story is not at all to compare Trump to Jesus, as there is simply no comparison. Rather, my point is to put into perspective that God had a plan then that was so much greater than the people, who had lost all hope, could ever even imagine. Perhaps that is the case here—that this is greater than we know. I must hold onto this.

So, what now? Jesus is our only Savior. We must have faith in Him alone. Now, we pick ourselves up and thank God for His mightiness, His love, and for sacrificing His only son to save us from sin. Then, we must ask for His mercy.

In response Bubble Machine to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @BubbleMachine1 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Bubble Machine, click on at the bottom under it