It had to be this way.

God had to show us that our country has been stolen from us by corrupt politicians that don't give a shit about you, me or the constitution.

SCOTUS means nothing.

Military is the only way.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

NCSWIC. NOTHING. AT. ALL.
FUK. THE. cabal/illuminati. RAW.

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Humanity learning what physics is changes everything, realizing what many are interpreting as god.
Is life force more understood as god to many?
No life force, no life?
With physics comes learning about so many questions we might have always had.
We are connected through invisible strings, energy.
People choosing dark ways, harming self, each other, a collective energy field lowers a connection to source energy, ability to induct fractal fields.
Fractal fields cure, heal, regenerate.

I love God, my family and my country! I’m married, 7 grandchildren. President Trump please come back. 🚫NO DM please 🚫

any yet I still have family that will not wake up. its such a shame. I really tried. I did. God be with them when their eyes are opened. 😢

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Bring it, hell Nana was ok with plan A!

Proud Patriot, Seeker of Truth and Light, Mom of 2 Beautiful Girls, Never Give UP! God Bless America and God Bless President Trump!

🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Amen. WWG1WGA much love & light

20k sub Y/T channel removed June 3 2021. Visit our website for up to date uncensored content & to join our EMAIL LIST to be notified.

"NCSWIC"... the SONG

https://youtu.be/2mBEtS-LzrQ

God bless our Military and Patriots🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸❤️

Tossed off Twitter, President Trump supporter, mom, wife, animal lover, C journalist, rabbit hole digger, Gen X, Mud Flood digger

I am still Thankful everyday that She didn't win. The road ahead is treacherous but there is light at the end. We ride on.

Scotus is just an extension of the control. Limitless Power always corrupts. Lack of Term Limits Corrupts. Greed Corrupts.

CRISC, CISSP, ISSMP-ISSAP INFRAGARD

☺️AMEN. EVERYONE WHO GETS IT SAYS SAME THING.

IT DOESN'T HAVE TO STAY DARK.

NOW WE TURN ON THE LIGHT.

Truth seeker, writer, painter, fur-mom 🐶🐱 Yeshua 🙏👑

If you're right about this and it does really happen, I will publicly apologize for not believing you or anyone who believed. But I need to see action first!

CRISC, CISSP, ISSMP-ISSAP INFRAGARD

In response Kay Cee to her Publication

BELIEVE. GOD SAYS HAVE FAITH.

I SHOWED YOU THE VIDEO THAT BIDEN IS NOT THE PRESIDENT.

THE MILITARY IS BEHIND US ALL THE WAY.

I HAVE BEEN SHOWING YOU THE UPDATES ON ARRESTS.

FOLLOW ME.

(1) Show this thread

God, Family, Country! WWG1WGA! Big Tech, MSM, The Cabal Sucks!

its bigger then just corrupt politicians, this is battle against evil satan serving cabal

God has been showing us Our Whole World has been stolen.
Politicians and handlers - Act the role, be the Role..
Our Turn.. AMERICANS

Child of God. Proud conservative American holding the line. Matthew 22:37-38

In response BigD 3000 to his Publication

WRWY!♥️🇺🇸♥️🙏🏻🥇

Child of God. Proud conservative American holding the line. Matthew 22:37-38

In response BigD 3000 to his Publication

WRWY!♥️🇺🇸♥️🙏🏻🥇

(4) Show this thread

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

Time to let loose with the 10th Mountain. Boom.

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

"Serenity Now" does not come unless true"Rule of Law"
comes first. We can do fairly well with laws that are on
the books already, if applied... But Jesus will bring the
only True Rule of Law

Twitter refugee. Formerly JonnyAppleseed God | Family | Country WWG1WGA

Currently, the Left has the military surrounding the Capitol. Where is there oath to the Constitution? They aren't being protected from a possible insurrection. They ARE the insurrection.

We've got the Big guns, military, we've got the gold, hence the economy and we've got over 85M people with pitch forks ... I'd say we are ready to start dropping the red pill. Right?

Thank you, Doq. Your wisdom, steadfastness and faith are valued and appreciated so very much.

Proud husband and father. USA MAGA WWG1WGA

you still done after this month?

I love Jesus, my husband of 41 years 5 children & 13 grandchildren✝️❤️ I’m the wife of an Army Veteran🧑🏼‍🚀 I’m a Patriot🇺🇸Trump🇺🇸

Sometimes people have to lose something before they appreciate what they had.

I get it. Trying to explain this to others is like talking to a wall actually worse. I knew way back that some innocent folks would get hurt or worse. God Speed one and all.

Servant Leader & Aspiring Beam of Light. ꧁Praying about Everything꧂ Jesus is coming 🙌 I heard the call .. WWG1WGA

Jesus is the only way and don't ever get it confused!

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response Entirely Kathryn to her Publication

Amen to that...keep it simple❣️

(1) Show this thread

we are the only ones who are seeing. the sheeple have no clue what is going on. they think the SCOTUS dismissed because there is no stand, solid evidenc, etc. how are we going to show them?

wife/grandma/great-grandma, love God, my country, my family and 45 is my President! I am vocal about my opinions (I think for myself)

It's for military, for real.