A truth seeker and researcher. Favorite number 17. Trump is the BEST President Ever. Freedom fighter. Digital Warrior. #WWG1WGA #GodWins

REMEMBERING NIKOLA TESLA, ON THE 78TH ANNIVERSARY OF THE DAY HE LEFT US

(Excerpt of Teslaโ€™s obituary from the New York Times: January 9, 1943)

โ€œIf ever an inventor satisfied the romantic requirements of a Jules Verne novel it was Nikola Tesla. Communicating with Mars, plucking heat units out of the atmosphere to run engines, using the whole earth as an electrical resonator...transmitting power through spaceโ€“it was to such possibilities that he devoted the last forty years of his long life.

He wasโ€ฆ a first-class mathematician and physicist whose blueprints were plausible, even though they were far ahead of the technical resources of his day. He belongs to the passing age of heroic invention โ€“
the age of technical poets who expressed themselves in generators, inductance coils and high-voltages rather than in drama and verse and were the real architects of this cultureโ€

Read the full obituary here: https://picturesofinfinity.net/obituary/
Pictured: Nikola Tesla, c. 1940.

๐Ÿ’•YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒผ โ†’โ†’๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿคบ๐Ÿคบ๐Ÿคบ Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

In response DAC oldriver to her Publication

Did you listen to my conversation with my mom just now?

I was telling her about Tesla and Edison...

I come over here and I see you posted this 25 seconds prior to me seeing your post!

We're on the same wavelength!๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’•

A truth seeker and researcher. Favorite number 17. Trump is the BEST President Ever. Freedom fighter. Digital Warrior. #WWG1WGA #GodWins

In response Susie __Q to her Publication

There are no coincidences. I'm glad we all are still thinking and talking about him.

I wonder who has his missing 60 trunks of papers with all his inventions.

He's been on my mind lately watching all the evil work demon Elon is doing. I had a dream, that scared me greatly, that Elon is installing some sort of amplifier in space to create a border magnetic frequency or pulse.

I'd say President Trump HAS Those Trunks!๐Ÿ™ƒ

In response DAC oldriver to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Susie_Q in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Susie __Q, click on at the bottom under it