Imagine my angst in my tax appt yesterday to find out this commie silently threw in a 12% tax on PPP loans at the state level. I was shocked as I had no idea as their, once again is NO REPORTING due to the fraud in MSM, BY EACH AND EVERY STATE. Cpa says their is a fight going on to force its removal, so extension on the return and wait it out. Not sure if you get hit even if forgiven on the PPP loan or if you get hit if you simply pay it back or both. Think about all the restaurants and bars. If they took a 400k loan thats a 48k tax. Indecent, criminal, uncaring and totally against WE THE PEOPLE. His, and all commie goals is to make the small business model fail. What an FN racket to do this to scrape 12% from the desperate business owners and what FN TOOL in general. HE GOTTA GO.
Did'nt the commie congress/senate just pass a porkulous graft package that pays off all of these loser govs, that basically bankrupted their states...................... and they need this too?

Only people mentioned by @BLKNATR in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from BLKNATR 419, click on at the bottom under it