Digital Soldier๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ WWG1WGA ๐ŸŒSurvivor ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธDog Loverโ™ฅ๏ธ MAGA๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ GOD WINS๐Ÿ™ Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

Yup ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ Military gear โœ”โœ”โœ”
Todays date ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Seal of the president โœ”โœ”โœ” Wwg1wga ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ Sweet ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ
Whats#GMAN though? George man๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ?
#DoItQ#BRINGTHEPAIN#HelloGeorge

George also posted this Magazine link and this picture in one of their post. The E is the same E used in the Biden campaign. Any thoughts?

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

just a thought but could it rep service stripes? Showing they have been at this for 3 years?? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Service_stripe

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Seems there are always comms in Geroge!

WWG1WGA. Jesus is my Savior. Child of God. Trump is the best President EVER!!!

I see more dog comms....plus I think more military is in control thing maybe...I am not really great with picture games......

is that HA on the cover?

Meant coment for this photo with the 1367 and pain face just like Drop 1367:
https://qalerts.app/media/2c7bdab59f3fa9b802a0eb1aaf0efec8625aec237fca93e6a4fdadd01d1f0287.png

Q Drop 1367
Pain Coming.
Q

Don't worry about this.

#5 account just nuked. twtter can kiss my a*s #TheMoreYouKnow #OwnYourHealth #Fluoride #Mercury #Additives

weren't there some "red line" comms not too long ago? Around the time POTUS was signing something, and he "red lined" items? just reaching. :)

post 1367 = Pain incoming!

Follower of the Lord Jesus Christ โœ๏ธ Patriot๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Truth Seeker and Truth Speakerโ€ผ๏ธ MAGA Thankful for Donald J Trump ๐Ÿ’œ

I thought the same thing! Doesn't really make sense๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ