Yup 🏁🏁🏁 Military gear βœ”βœ”βœ”
Todays date πŸ‘πŸ‘ Seal of the president βœ”βœ”βœ” Wwg1wga πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡² Sweet πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
Whats#GMAN though? George manπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ?
#DoItQ#BRINGTHEPAIN#HelloGeorge

Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

To quote my Granny: "I don't understand all I know about it"! But I believe in GOD's Sovereignty. Truth. Light. Love. And His

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

I thought it was#good Morning (AM)

Not of this world simply passing thru til my Father calls me home

Melissa HodGMAN?

I love God, my family, and my Country! Expelled from T 1/8/2021. Thankful VK got message out about this site!

Gman? Guardsman πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Digital SoldierπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈDog Loverβ™₯️ MAGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ GOD WINSπŸ™ Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

George also posted this Magazine link and this picture in one of their post. The E is the same E used in the Biden campaign. Any thoughts?

Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

just a thought but could it rep service stripes? Showing they have been at this for 3 years?? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Service_stripe

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(10) Show this thread