๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿ’— โ˜ฎ๏ธ ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

In response Awake Elf to her Publication

I have a HUGE issue with this whole thing, side effects, alergic reation, and the "but I'm OK now"?? but mostly that she states I need it to be able to travel..???? When did it become a requirement to travel? Arrrggg!

yup, what about resistance to be coerced into something that will permanently harm your own life and your family's, impose tyranny etc. Oh, big pharma and their puppets want to amass trillions for themselves on our account, so lets take a risk of being permanently harmed by their shit and they may allow us to travel, and get back our lives to some extent (until "new covids" and new "cures"). People like these are the only reason why we're still going through this agony. Criminals do what criminals do, but without these imbecils they would be much easier exposed. Depopulation doesn't look so bad sometimes.

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @CroPat in this post can reply

๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

In response Dario Lacic to his Publication

This fookery is so frustrating...!