Only people mentioned by @Awake_Elf in this post can reply

๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

In response Awake Elf to her Publication

I have a HUGE issue with this whole thing, side effects, alergic reation, and the "but I'm OK now"?? but mostly that she states I need it to be able to travel..???? When did it become a requirement to travel? Arrrggg!

๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿ’— โ˜ฎ๏ธ ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

People are idiots! Ive seen reasons all about travel and work, freaking fools!

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

yup, what about resistance to be coerced into something that will permanently harm your own life and your family's, impose tyranny etc. Oh, big pharma and their puppets want to amass trillions for themselves on our account, so lets take a risk of being permanently harmed by their shit and they may allow us to travel, and get back our lives to some extent (until "new covids" and new "cures"). People like these are the only reason why we're still going through this agony. Criminals do what criminals do, but without these imbecils they would be much easier exposed. Depopulation doesn't look so bad sometimes.

(2) Show this thread

Grandma, Mother, and die hard Jesus fan.

Yeah, no big deal I almost died.

In response Mama Aeywat to her Publication

oh but it is all good, she wont catch the new flu! oh wait hang on, vacc doesnt guarantee that at all!!!!๐Ÿ™„

(1) Show this thread

"Family Is Everything" We are 1 Family PURE BLOOD FREE THINKER WWG1WGA Pro2A Conservative ULTRAMAGA KAG SiVisPachemParaBellum GOD BLESS โœ๏ธ

Sheep no more? EH????? ๐Ÿ™„

Madness!

Though happy to see the politicians in Oz are fuming they havent jabbed as many as expected this last week!

They even had to create 'panic' via news of a shortage with Italy and France holding up Australias doses

LMAO trying to creat a fake shortage in the hopes people will rush out and get it!

(1) Show this thread