MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

DEFUND PEDOWOOD LINK BELOW
👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/amp/race/critics-choice-awards-analysis-maria-bakalova-may-have-more-to-celebrate-than-nomadland

"Ppl perish frm lack of knowledge."Hos4:6 Take no part in works of darkness, instead expose them-I am a Christian, Artist & Patriot

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

What ever happened to modesty in dress? I am getting so sick of seeing women with their breasts hanging out. Or their rear ends packed into tight exercise pants. Or, extremely short skirts. This is a ploy of the devil to infiltrate the minds of women to think that exposing their flesh is liberating and attractive – only thing is that men are visual creatures and it has done the devil's deed to temp men and entice them. Women today dress like whores. We need not be a prudish society, but it really is over the top these days. (or rather missing the top) Just sayin'

"I will set no wicked thing before mine eyes: I hate the work of them that turn aside; it shall not cleave to me." [Psalms 101:3]

Guard your heart and your eyes.

"The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light." [Matt 6:22]

"He who called you is holy, so be holy in all you do." [1 Peter 1:15]

Only people mentioned by @AQPATRON in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from AQ. PATRON, click on at the bottom under it