Only people mentioned by @AQPATRON in this post can reply

"Ppl perish frm lack of knowledge."Hos4:6 Take no part in works of darkness, instead expose them-I am a Christian, Artist & Patriot

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

What ever happened to modesty in dress? I am getting so sick of seeing women with their breasts hanging out. Or their rear ends packed into tight exercise pants. Or, extremely short skirts. This is a ploy of the devil to infiltrate the minds of women to think that exposing their flesh is liberating and attractive – only thing is that men are visual creatures and it has done the devil's deed to temp men and entice them. Women today dress like whores. We need not be a prudish society, but it really is over the top these days. (or rather missing the top) Just sayin'

"I will set no wicked thing before mine eyes: I hate the work of them that turn aside; it shall not cleave to me." [Psalms 101:3]

Guard your heart and your eyes.

"The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light." [Matt 6:22]

"He who called you is holy, so be holy in all you do." [1 Peter 1:15]

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

In response Lady Polymath to her Publication

IT IS FILTHY TO WATCH

In response Lady Polymath to her Publication

A freaking Men 👊🏼 i do not understand this whore culture either?! i keep teying to tell my 21 yr old to stop but its "how everyone dresses mom" its foul. and they wonder why they get direspected by men 🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

(2) Show this thread