A friend in Alexandria, LA posted this yesterday. And so it continues. What are they spraying us with?

Only people mentioned by @myralynnr in this post can reply

Mom, wife, hard worker at my FT job, monogrammer in my spare time, proud Trump supporter, and a proud patriot holding the line!

In response Myra Raney to her Publication

Same in AR yesterday all day!

They spray heavily in South Texas too. If I wake up with brain fog then sure enough I will walk outside and see the chemtrails. Im baffled how this can legally be done to the air that everyone breaths.

In response Laura Montesano to her Publication

I thought all this spraying was supposed to stop under the Trump administration.....

(1) Show this thread

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

The skies over the SF Bay Area look like a TIC TACK TOE game board.
For days now.
!!!

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

on a brighter note, I saw my first wrestling match in Alexandria Louisiana. It was the craziest night ever! I was about 15 I think. Along time ago!

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

I really hate that. I'm originally from Natchez, Jackson and New Orleans.

WTAF??

🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸Proud Patriot 🇺🇸⚔️Digital Soldier⚔️ 🦅🕊God Wins 🙏🏻🎚Posts not endorsements- research. 1/2021 Twitter Purge 🎣🦀

☹️it's all over. we had two clear days but sure it will return. seems to be very heavy right before rainy forecast. I try to wake my husband and sons up but they don't believe.