In response Modus Ponus to his Publication

You forgot that he married the minor TOO!
For non Virginny's he also had one of those ole timey photos taken that looks like it's from the 1800's, you know with the big outfits and such.
Think Plantation owner and his concubine.
Yes, the girl is black, but like dipshit Ralph and our AG nothing to see, move along...

Christian, Veteran, Patriot, Mom to 2 Shih Tzu's, and a German Shepherd. I love God, my Country & President. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChild

In response SHANE ARDOIN to his Publication

As a fellow Virginian, I am continually embarrased by the corrupt and immoral gov leaders. And they seem to be mostly democrats. I've noticed that when a republican is outed for the same indiscretions, they usually resign...whereas the dems, often as in the case of Cuomo, write books and get Emmy's after they've killed thousands with their orders.

funny how that works, especially in our state, the top 3 elected officials, we have should never made it into office. I've learned over the last year, republicans arent saints either. Never considered myself a Republican, Constitutional Conservative. Now Patriot.
Could never support the baby killer party.

In response Angel Grace to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @PopsMachineShane in this post can reply

Christian, Veteran, Patriot, Mom to 2 Shih Tzu's, and a German Shepherd. I love God, my Country & President. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChild

In response SHANE ARDOIN to his Publication

I wasn't here at the time though I doubt my vote against Northam would've made a difference. As we continue to learn about the depths of corruption w/voting machine manipulation & scores of illegal ballots cast, not to mention the connections to Dominion w/Feinstein, Pelosi, etc, I would imagine most of the elections in the past 20 yrs have been rigged.

The talk about the depopulation agenda (genocide) to start w/10%... that's what needs to be done w/the gov. Start over w/10% of honest, Patriotic ppl & get rid of the rest of the corrupt, self-interest-enriching, evil pedos & agencies.