Only people mentioned by @Modusponus in this post can reply

Digital Soldier involved in irregular warfare. At its finest.

In response Modus Ponus to his Publication

Stolen seat. There's no telling how many seats they Stole. We need another complete election. On paper. In 1 day.

Before they are hung, I'd like to see them tarred and feathered first.

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

Someone needs to throw this man a party. I mean a good old fashioned blanket party.. Of course we all know since he ran out and got himself a high priced mouth piece.. The man is innocent.. pure white innocent..

Only followers of this user (@TozNSnd) can see their posts

God Bless POTUS19! God Bless America! #SaveTheChildren WWG1WGA!

VA, WTH?!

I am a wife! I am a mom! I am the one my grandkids call GiGi! I am a Trump Patriot! I am a child of the One and only True God! I am loved!

These people are SICK!!!!!

You forgot that he married the minor TOO!
For non Virginny's he also had one of those ole timey photos taken that looks like it's from the 1800's, you know with the big outfits and such.
Think Plantation owner and his concubine.
Yes, the girl is black, but like dipshit Ralph and our AG nothing to see, move along...

Christian, Veteran, Patriot, Mom to 2 Shih Tzu's, and a German Shepherd. I love God, my Country & President. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChild

In response SHANE ARDOIN to his Publication

As a fellow Virginian, I am continually embarrased by the corrupt and immoral gov leaders. And they seem to be mostly democrats. I've noticed that when a republican is outed for the same indiscretions, they usually resign...whereas the dems, often as in the case of Cuomo, write books and get Emmy's after they've killed thousands with their orders.

(1) Show this thread

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Another POS among the many!

Wonder if hes related to Jack Morrissey. This idiot.

In response Audrey Patriot to her Publication

thats a sick and twisted mind!

In response Audrey Patriot to her Publication

Disgusting!!

(2) Show this thread

I was born with a pecker and I figured I'd hang on to it.

Only followers of this user (@Xenon2012) can see their posts

i sure didn't vote for this vile digusting scum!! how?

God Bless POTUS19! God Bless America! #SaveTheChildren WWG1WGA!

In response Rodney Harouff to his Publication

Dominion?

(1) Show this thread

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Disgusting Vile PIG, the. world needs to see everything on MSM, yet they lie too.... When is something going to come out about all of this...To all the sleeping idiots... WHEN???? Im sick to my stomach these vile disgusting pigs... Q, please reveal it all for the world to see..God Bless.

Only followers of this user (@Leslie1222) can see their posts

Ret Mil - Been There Seen It Done It Got the T-Shirt. Warrior In Christ putting on the Whole Armor of God. In the Republic of Texas.

Soon, very soon, open season, they will not be able to hide any longer.

Refugee of Twit and Parl. Christian patriot who weeps for her country.

📢📢📣Millstones! Millstones! Get your millstones here! Just $3 each and guaranteed to bring 100% results and satisfaction!⚰️⚰️⚰️

disgusting 🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖

when Vladimir putin engaged russias military to fight against isis in Siria ,in one ofthe interviews he he said it was not up to him to judge
the terrorists on the gruesome murders,rapes and other unspeakable atrocities.
it was Gods duty to judge such degenerates he said ,
my job he contined is to send them to him for judgement.
let us pray that many such degenarates will soon have the same opportunity to present their case before the righteous judge

Wow what a resume....the new democrat standard.

I'm a conservative christian lady. I love God, family, dogs(sometimes cats), Trump and USA. I'm a member of the Patriot Party. #WWG1WGA

Why haven't they kick this piece of💩 out?!? Oopsy I forgot they're in the same boat. Birds of a feather......

Do make this one famous, Patriots!