Trump Will Always be MY President - Law&Order, GOD & family. We the People - FREEDOM of SPEECH - Truth Seeker - LIGHT - WWG1WGA

If you can still view twitter seems like they are trashing
CodeMonkeyZ
They are nothing but trash, so glad I am not on twitter

Twitter is a hellhole right now. For 4 years potus said "fake news." Now they are sucking up that fake news like starving babies that just got their bottles!

Only people mentioned by @Gatewaytogold in this post can reply

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

In response Cathy Eck to her Publication

They suck it up like starving babies, 'cause there's no nutrition there - no substance.

Just a lost soul trying to find my way....

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

It is like thorazine for the psychopaths. they have no clue how dysfunctional they are

Righteousness 1Peter 4:12-13 The same yesterday, today and forever Hebrews 13:8 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation Luke 2:30

😅😅😅😅🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂🤩☺🧂🍼

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

i got purged the 1st go around. i refuse to get bavk on now because Big Daddy no longer there and the libs disgust me.

FOR GOD and COUNTRY #WWG1WGA #GODWINS

In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication

Exactly the way it happen to me, no sense to be there and take the negative energy!#GodWins

(1) Show this thread

truth

Get out while you can!

MAGA since the gold escalator, Q since 10/28/17, exposing occult for > 2 decades. Truth sets us free. Learn to let go at nolabelsnolies.com.

In response Save Our Freedoms 2021 to her Publication

I stay on to defend the anons and the great work they've. It's amazing how many who have done NOTHING are now geniuses! 😂😂😂

(1) Show this thread

I closed my account yesterday and left all the negative vibs there 🙂

In response Win Gale to her Publication

me too!

(1) Show this thread