If you can still view twitter seems like they are trashing
CodeMonkeyZ
They are nothing but trash, so glad I am not on twitter

Only people mentioned by @dshepWeThePeople17 in this post can reply

MAGA since the gold escalator, Q since 10/28/17, exposing occult for > 2 decades. Truth sets us free. Learn to let go at nolabelsnolies.com.

They are trashing anything to do with Q. I swear they are happy now because they can bitch about Biden. I didn't see CodeMonkeyZ today.

MAGA since the gold escalator, Q since 10/28/17, exposing occult for > 2 decades. Truth sets us free. Learn to let go at nolabelsnolies.com.

Twitter is a hellhole right now. For 4 years potus said "fake news." Now they are sucking up that fake news like starving babies that just got their bottles!

Just a lost soul trying to find my way....

In response Cathy Eck to her Publication

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

In response Cathy Eck to her Publication

They suck it up like starving babies, 'cause there's no nutrition there - no substance.

(8) Show this thread

Male 1968 WWG1WGA MAGA KAGA Christian, Trump for King of the world God Wins.

So they should to evil lying scumbags the lot of them

I love Code Monkey, but he told everyone to move on today and no one took it well including me. same with all the big accounts. After everything it's like "Oh Well" maybe 4 years from now

Trump Will Always be MY President - Law&Order, GOD & family. We the People - FREEDOM of SPEECH - Truth Seeker - LIGHT - WWG1WGA

In response kim schwartz to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

God, Married 31 yrs, 2 adult children, 3 grandkids, Breast Cancer Survivor 6 yrs, Woodworking, Crafting, Orcas, Outdoors, want to travel

Looks like his account has been suspended. What did he say that got him completely suspended?

Trump Will Always be MY President - Law&Order, GOD & family. We the People - FREEDOM of SPEECH - Truth Seeker - LIGHT - WWG1WGA

In response Lisa Evans to her Publication

search ron Watkins
I believe people are trying to ruin his reputation, I wouldnt believe a word anyone says
https://gizmodo.com/wait-did-ron-watkins-just-rat-his-dad-out-as-q-1845683225

(1) Show this thread

i love CodeMonkey where is he??

In response Texas NursePatriot to her Publication

He told everyone to move along today because that's what he is doing. Pissed off a lot of people. Guess it's over if CodeMonkey says so

In response Texas NursePatriot to her Publication

He is also on Telegram.

(2) Show this thread