Juan O Savin's new message board. Designed to stay up when (if) all other sites go down. https://107daily.com.

I trust the plan, some days are a struggle! Excited to be FOLLOWED BY VINCENT KENNEDY! Jesus saved me. In a relationship so not looking!

In response Robby Ball to his Publication

Says it's forbidden on all 3 of my search engines. How do I get an e-mail or don't I qualify? lol

In response Linda Smith to her Publication

When I signed up it asked for my email, when i submotted a form, it just sent me the email. It was slow sending email, but eventually when it arrived I was able to get right in, just opened today, search engines might not like it yet

I trust the plan, some days are a struggle! Excited to be FOLLOWED BY VINCENT KENNEDY! Jesus saved me. In a relationship so not looking!

In response Robby Ball to his Publication

But I don't know how to do that first step to sign up to even get an e-mail. I'm a little old and slow but thanks! However, I watch Juan everywhere I can (and have been since I was around 7) and I don't want to lose the connection. Sometimes I just watch his boots, lol

Well you found this place!!! It is awesome, and I know our administrator is going to do everything he can to keep it running. Even whe/if all the other websites go down.

In response Linda Smith to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @perfectsliders in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Robby Ball, click on at the bottom under it