Juan O Savin's new message board. Designed to stay up when (if) all other sites go down. https://107daily.com.

Only people mentioned by @perfectsliders in this post can reply

#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai son of Solomon -King David; RabbisForAnusim FB, GETTR; Torah Codes House of David: YT,Rum; ZemahBenYishai: GETTR, FB

In response Robby Ball to his Publication

Mozilla is blocking this site. Had to go to DuckDuckGo.

In response Samuel Saldana to his Publication

It's a work in progress, I just got there early

(1) Show this thread

#HAWAII4TRUMP here to help #SAVEOURCHILDREN #KennedyVision #FightLikeAFlynn #wwg1wgaWORLDWIDE #Trumpsara #theBESTisYetToCome #GODWINS

having some growing "pains" but well worth signing on

I just tried that link but not sure if it's valid or a phishing attempt as DuckDuckGo said that it may be attempt to gain access to passwords and credit card information?

Why do I get this when I try to go there? Doesn't seem trustworthy

I heard he shouldn't be trusted

In response HelpMe HelpYou to his Publication

Source?

(1) Show this thread

I trust the plan, some days are a struggle! Excited to be FOLLOWED BY VINCENT KENNEDY! Jesus saved me. In a relationship so not looking!

Says it's forbidden on all 3 of my search engines. How do I get an e-mail or don't I qualify? lol

In response Linda Smith to her Publication

When I signed up it asked for my email, when i submotted a form, it just sent me the email. It was slow sending email, but eventually when it arrived I was able to get right in, just opened today, search engines might not like it yet

(1) Show this thread

I signed up but can't login. Can't find a way to contact anyone. :(

In response Joyful 2B Here to his Publication

You gotta wait for the email, well once I got the email, I was able to click that link and get in. I will see if I can find a contact link

In response Joyful 2B Here to his Publication

i registered, got email with link, login doesnt work. did yours? any tips? thanks

(2) Show this thread

Got a calling from God the Father... "SERVE GOD AND THOSE HE LOVES." I hope to always heed that. Happily married to a Marine Veteran.

I'm sjrocks on there

In response SJ. Rocks to her Publication

Followed you over there, I have same name in both places

(1) Show this thread