Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

#RedPilling
I red pilled an older gentleman today walking my dog,
The man told me that he is suffering horrible anxiety. Everyday he wakes up, he feels an uneasieness, right in his gut. He explained that it all started after the pandemic did.

I offered melatonin as an idea and he thanked me. He said that he recalls now that he used it once and it helped.
I also advised to turn off the#FakeNews. With a few less than subltle reactions, he let me know that he doesn't trust the government or the media. He told me he feels helpless, depressed, and that the world will never be the same again.
I explained that his body was responding to the#GREATAWAKENING. I told him not to worry, that the military is in control.

I shared hard tuths. He told me that as horrible as it sounded, it made sense and, that he actually felt better. He was excited to go home and do research!

I said hang in there neighbor, Trump is still your President, and#TheBestIsYetToCome.

Only people mentioned by @SparklingAmazon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sparkling Amazon, click on at the bottom under it