#RedPilling
I red pilled an older gentleman today walking my dog,
The man told me that he is suffering horrible anxiety. Everyday he wakes up, he feels an uneasieness, right in his gut. He explained that it all started after the pandemic did.

I offered melatonin as an idea and he thanked me. He said that he recalls now that he used it once and it helped.
I also advised to turn off the#FakeNews. With a few less than subltle reactions, he let me know that he doesn't trust the government or the media. He told me he feels helpless, depressed, and that the world will never be the same again.
I explained that his body was responding to the#GREATAWAKENING. I told him not to worry, that the military is in control.

I shared hard tuths. He told me that as horrible as it sounded, it made sense and, that he actually felt better. He was excited to go home and do research!

I said hang in there neighbor, Trump is still your President, and#TheBestIsYetToCome.

Only people mentioned by @17Qtips45 in this post can reply

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

In response 17Q Tips45 to her Publication

So nice! 🤗💞

MAGA since the gold escalator, Q since 10/28/17, exposing occult for > 2 decades. Truth sets us free. Learn to let go at nolabelsnolies.com.

I never get tired of these stories. People are so afraid and emotional because they believe tthe lies. 👏❤️

Mom, Patriot, Christian, abstract artist and truth seeker. Love my country and I love our POTUS. CA Native... CALIFORNIA is RED!!

I love this...thank you for sharing.

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

well done!

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

❤️Beautiful!!🙏😇

Great story!