Just saying Hi VK!
Hope you had a good weekend, and hope all is well with you and the fam!

@vincentkennedy

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Earth Steward. Artist. Lightworker. https://t.me/DiedSuddenlyConnecticut

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

I had a dream last night where a young woman told me you lived on (GEORGE) Van Tassel's land. I woke up delighted with this wonderful "news". Glad to know you have you have your own airstrip. VK's Universal Wisdom. Hope that makes you smile! @vincentkennedy

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I missed him so much ❣️❣️

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Apparently 7 was not lucky, it's Twitmo for me again. #WeThePeople #MAGA #WWG1WGA #NCSWIC #MAGA #GodIsGood

Hi Kim, My "lucky 7" was kicked out of Twitter again, so not sure I'm going back for number 8. But at least we have you and Vincent here! ♥

ohhhh i have an idea , why dont we have every post . We love you VK! will be a fun surprise when he gets back.... anyone? everyone?!

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

Hi, VK!😇

The Great Awakening • This is it • Buckle Up • Godspeed🙏🏻🇺🇸

Yes, VK - praying for the safety of you and your family. 🙏

hi VK! Hope you are well!

hi VK