Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

Re Trump - a lot of people were going to want a 'vaccine' for whatever reason and the unloving ones were pushing the DNA altering injection so Trump knew the only way to 'save' them from their poisonous one was to come up with an alternative for them to take FIRST so they wouldn't need to take theirs, and he did. His is not the same as theirs. If, after this, people still choose to inject themselves with the poison... it is and always must be their choice but he DID come up with and offer the solution...

Only people mentioned by @HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

The Russian Sputnik one is just the plain ole flu vaccine used for the same reason as Trumps. not sure which one Trump's is exactly as there was some confusion as to the manufacturer's loyalty (do the research if it's important to you) but it's not the DNA altering one which is not even considered a vaccine...

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response white light to his Publication

I am just wondering because my extended family members are all running to get vaccinated. I just don't understand why. :(

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response white light to his Publication

Russia is great about getting rid of GMOs too.

(2) Show this thread