Suspended from Twitter same day as President Trump and very proud of it 😎 Oops something I said? #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening #godwins

Went to dinner last night to celebrate a girlfriends birthday. I was the only one at a table of 6 that refuses to get the shot. 2 had their two doses done, 3 are anxiously waiting their turn and then there's me...Nope Nope Nope. It has a 99% cure rate poeple and your shot is only good for like 6mo... No Thanks - I stand alone - on just about everything.

In response Qued Forever to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Blonde_not_Dumb in this post can reply

In response CATHE BAIRD to her Publication

All of my colleagues have had it or are in the process and we work for an mRNA company and understand the data but none have even looked at the data
bc if they did they would not have wanted it.

Pray, Love, Peace...all that matters these days.🙏❤️✌️ The Lord is my best friend 👣

You are not alone, but I know the feeling. I look all around me and wonder what has happened to seemingly intelligent family members and friends. Very distressing!

(IF YOUR VOICE DID NOT HAVE ANY POWER THEY WOULD NOT TRY TO SILENCE YOU) **PRO TRUMP; DUMP TRUDEAU AND NWO**

Well you aren't alone. I am just not standing physically beside you. I've always been fiercely independent. I guess it is coming in handy. No test/no vax for me.

Not alone-I stand with you. I am a nurse and the ONLY nurse at my facility to refuse-it is difficult to fight that battle daily-but I stand firm, and with you! 🙋‍♀️🇺🇸

In response Bea Benjamin to her Publication

I am a Nurse Practitioner who actually had covid with pneumonia. I refuse this gene drug that is not even by definition a vaccine ! Am furious I was not allowed to take hydroxychloroquine! Sign me up for a class action !

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I know, these are the same people who were so darn proud to wear their masks on social media.