Only people mentioned by @Quedforever in this post can reply

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

In response Qued Forever to her Publication

GOD HELP AND PROTECT YOU ALL COURAGEOUS DOCTORS! YOU WILL BE SUCCESSFUL AND I PRAY THAT MORE PEOPLE WOULD HAVE ACCESS TO YOUR HARD WORK AND PLEA TO STOP THE EXPERIMENTAL VACCINATIONS. MORE PEOPLE ARE DYING FROM VACCINATION THAN FROM THE SO CALLED "CORONA VIRUS".

Ringmaster of my family circus. Nature keeps me grounded. God Bless America, land of the free. Let's keep it that way.

Lover of freedom and truth. Will never give up, never give in...this is for the children who are the future!

God bless each and everyone of them...they stand for us and truth.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

GOD bless them all. I admire, respect and love them all.

I am a 65 year old White Conservative Christian and I'm ready to fight.

I watched their 2nd video today and they are still persistent in getting the truth out to the World - it angers me that those in power thought that they had the right to cast upon us a Pandemic that would kill hundreds of thousands of people across the World - and now to find out that it was all a hoax and it's nothing more than just a normal yearly flu and that only about 6% of all of the deaths were from this virus - I'm really pissed off now - but one good thing in all of this - I believe that they thought they had us right where they wanted us - silent and compliant - but what they weren't expecting was something called Trumpism - President Trump basically "Woke" us up and showed us the truth of what was happening and he taught us to fight for what we believe in and what we know is right - now as they say - the sleeping giant has been awoken - America is the Sleeping Giant - That's what the Leader of the Japanize Military said after they bombed Pearl Harbor - He said he was afraid

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

Soon, they will be lauded as Heroes.
Class Action Lawsuits are coming...
"Crimes Against Humanity" will DWARF the Nuremberg Trials.

I am a 65 year old White Conservative Christian and I'm ready to fight.

In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication

I agree - the pain the Evil Leftists are gonna feel will be somewhat pleasing to see - I think they are all running scared because they have no idea what is coming and when it's coming - I can't wait to see the looks on their faces😈👽👾

(1) Show this thread

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

Link? I haven't found one.

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

Went to dinner last night to celebrate a girlfriends birthday. I was the only one at a table of 6 that refuses to get the shot. 2 had their two doses done, 3 are anxiously waiting their turn and then there's me...Nope Nope Nope. It has a 99% cure rate poeple and your shot is only good for like 6mo... No Thanks - I stand alone - on just about everything.

Pray, Love, Peace...all that matters these days.🙏❤️✌️ The Lord is my best friend 👣

In response CATHE BAIRD to her Publication

You are not alone, but I know the feeling. I look all around me and wonder what has happened to seemingly intelligent family members and friends. Very distressing!

In response CATHE BAIRD to her Publication

All of my colleagues have had it or are in the process and we work for an mRNA company and understand the data but none have even looked at the data
bc if they did they would not have wanted it.

(5) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts