Only people mentioned by @WilliamBDoyle in this post can reply

God, Country and Family, Spiritual (Creator). Oath was taken, will always stand for the truth- WWG1WGA, Remember - God Wins

In response William B Doyle to his Publication

Thank you sir, WWG1WGA. Always remember everyone - GOD Wins

USN(RET), eternally 25yrs old, widower (30yrs together), OathKeeper, The Oath never expires, "Peace Thru Superior Firepower", I follow bac

In response Don Asberry to his Publication

You are welcome!

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is Everything, Love my family, Animals are my thing, feed the poor, help your neighbor, love your enemies, serve God and country.

@ChosenCherAnne
please add me....thanks.

USN(RET), eternally 25yrs old, widower (30yrs together), OathKeeper, The Oath never expires, "Peace Thru Superior Firepower", I follow bac

In response Cher Anne to her Publication

you are on list A07...

(1) Show this thread

Thank you!!!

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

you are very welcome!

(1) Show this thread

Thank you for the kind mention. 😉

In response Mary Clark to her Publication

You are welcome!

(1) Show this thread

Red Pilled For 30+ years.🐸 Exposing Govt Corruption, Fraud & The NWO. Truth Seeker✨USAF Veteran✈️ #GodWins🕊️ #SaveAmerica 🇺🇸 🦅#Agenda47

Thanks for the shout out fren!

In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication

You are welcome!

In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication

You are welcome!

(4) Show this thread